Sheff Law Offices, P.C.   - Kevin M. Sheff, Attorney-at-Law
The road to recovering compensation for a legal injury may seem long and unfamiliar.  But no matter where you're going, or where you've been, you don't have to travel this road alone.  Take the journey with someone who cares as much about whether you reach your destination as you do; someone who has the knowledge, resources, and nearly 20-years of litigation experience to guide you there.
       Few things in life are as worrisome or intimidating as litigation. If you or a loved one have been injured, or your business has been damaged, it's important that you know your rights.  Do you have questions?  Speak with an attorney today (801) 516-6086.
  • If you or a loved one have been injured because of someone else's negligence, you need an injury attorney to prepare your personal injury claim and help you obtain compensation for your injuries.
  • If a loved one was killed in an accident, you need an injury lawyer to represent the estate and counsel the heirs in a wrongful death claim.
  • If you or a loved one have been injured by a doctor or at a hospital, you need a medical malpractice lawyer to represent you and your family in a medical malpractice claim.
  • If you are an investor, shareholder, officer, or director of a privately-held company, and one of your business partners has misappropriated company assets for personal use, failed to disclose conflicts of interest, failed to share profits or include you in the operation of the business, or they have taken some action which has injured you or the company financially, you need a commercial litigation attorney to protect your investment, negotiate a buy-sell agreement, or initiate litigation to ensure appropriate corporate governance, collect damages, and protect you and the company from further harm.
  • If you made a business deal or signed a contract and they haven't performed their end of the bargain, you need a civil litigation attorney to help you collect damages and prevent further harm to you and your business.
  • If you have been injured by a police officer or other government agent, you need a civil rights attorney to assist you with your civil rights claim.
  • Call now to obtain your free case evaluation (801) 516-6086